This Season’s Holiday Glo: Makeup Lesson
Calgary’s own Something Borrowed Beauty gives us a lesson in this season’s Holiday Glo with makeup tips suitable for all of your Holiday Fun!
‘Tis the season to look Glam and Dangerous. Take your every day makeup to Holiday-party-ready with makeup tips from Jenn & Kelsey of Something Borrowed Beauty. Jenn achieves a gorgeous smokey eye topped with a bit of glitz to take it from office to all-night. Finish the look with a pair of Something Borrowed False Lashes, Glo lipstick, sparkle lip gloss and hydration spray to refresh and set your look for all night wear.
Watch the video and check out this season’s Holiday Glo makeup look and how to achieve it quickly and easily!
Holiday Glo Makeup List:
- Glo Pressed Base Mineral Powder – come get colour matched by a pro!
- Eyeshadow – check out Glo Shadow Palette in Elemental Eye
- Glo Cream Stay Shadow Stick in Toast
- Mascara – Check out Glo Volumizing Mascara
- Glo Precision Lip Pencil in Soul Mate
- Glo Long-wear Lip Stick in Pillow Talk
- Glo Lip Gloss in On the Rocks
- Glo Hydration/Setting Mist
- Something Borrowed Beauty Lashes in First Date
- Stilla Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow in Kitten Karma
- Stilla waterproof liquid eyeliner
Want more tips on how to get ready for the Holiday Season and the New Year? Check out Everything you need to know about getting ready for the Holiday Season: From Injectables to CoolSculpting to Facial Services.
- Glo Skin Beauty – available at Total Skincare Centre
- Something Borrowed Beauty False Lashes
- Lindsey from Fall for Florals
Want expert advice for all your makeup needs? Meet our experts & check out our extensive collection of Glo!
Also, check out this quick and easy Holiday Bun Tutorial by our friends at Something Borrowed Beauty- You’ve got your makeup and your hair done, now it’s just lights, camera, action!